Sometimes we like to skip the parts that don't apply to us. For example, the part of the book (Carpe Diem) that talks about marriage when I am not married nor currently anywhere close to being so. But in this case I'm super glad I didn't skip it. Because one day when hopefully I am married I hope I remember these principles. And really, these things can be applied to other relationships too - Jesus lived them out while on earth and he wasn't married.
No explanation needed!
...now time for some exercise outside while the weather is still nice!
- Take the time to pay attention
- Be willing to share your innermost secrets about how you feel and what's happening in your life
- Always be ready to express your love (love must be given away if it is to be kept)
No explanation needed!
...now time for some exercise outside while the weather is still nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment