- I didn't have to shower this morning (you may think this is gross but you are wrong)
- It was a good hair day
- I had clean clothes to wear
- My interim marks are complete
- It was an AMAZINGLY bright and sunny day (best yet)
- The girl that I spent most of my lunch hour with yesterday was not a problem today
- I escaped school at lunch to fill my belly with a warm Carmel Macchiato from a new cafe next door
- The girl who has been sneaky, late, skipping and secretly smoking at school is meeting with her mother and the principal tomorrow
- I know more than I did this morning about using Excel (which was nothing)
- I had a short but refreshing bike ride with a good friend
- I enjoyed the wind in my hair
- I was given already thawed chicken for dinner that cooked up nicely
- Though it feels late, it is only 8:30pm which means I still have time to do some work
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
On the Bright Side...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment